1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Old 12-21-2017, 08:53 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sita View Post
Su-2 is one of my dream ...
It is a beautyful looking aircraft! It has lovely lines!

I't one of many of the stock AI-planes that would be nice to see updated to playable status one day.

Howver the Wellington, Blenheim, Swordfish and Fulmar is a bit higher up on my personla wishlist. The Avenger to. It's sad that Northrop-Grumman put so much limits on this game! I know new additions of N-G-related aircrafts can't be added without paying license fees for it. Howevr is it possible to upgrade an aircraft to flyable status, like the Avenger, that is already present in the game as an AI- plane? Or does the N-G deal prevent that to?
Old 12-22-2017, 04:34 PM
Approved Member

more 24bit skins
Old 12-22-2017, 07:13 PM
Approved Member

I would like to see 2 diferent keys to map for landing gear:
Landing gear UP and landing gear DOWN, for players that have 2position switches... (And the usual toggle)
If it is not too difficult to implement.

Thank you Daidalos team.
Old 12-23-2017, 02:48 AM
Approved Member

The Letov S-328 upgraded to playable would be cool!

And it would be nice with the possibility to be able to choos what sight, the tube or the reflector sight, to use before a mission for the Fokker D.XXI. It's very annoying that it changes between the two from mission to mission! And it kind of ruins the fun of flying this perticular aircraft. Atleast it does so for me.

Last edited by Verdun1916; 12-23-2017 at 03:02 AM.
Old 12-23-2017, 06:08 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdun1916 View Post
The Letov S-328 upgraded to playable would be cool!

And it would be nice with the possibility to be able to choos what sight, the tube or the reflector sight, to use before a mission for the Fokker D.XXI. It's very annoying that it changes between the two from mission to mission! And it kind of ruins the fun of flying this perticular aircraft. Atleast it does so for me.
Letov +1.

You can use only needed sight, but only with user skin. I try translate my beta version of manual about this function. But only part on english. I wtight that manual on russian language and not finished yet. But I working on translate. Maybe I can translate before New Year 2018.

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/CwUL/G6FJuoztS

If you read example from link you can use this function. But for now only in russian.

For D.XXI always use tube sight if you choose user skin. Not default. If you want reticle sight for D.XXI you need wright checksum your user skin in section [ReticleSight] at file customization.ini from folder with skins D.XXI

Best regards, GROHOT

Last edited by GROHOT; 12-23-2017 at 08:17 AM.
Old 12-23-2017, 11:30 AM
Approved Member

I know everyone gets tired of hearing planes, but ehh... Its a wish list right.
I really would like an A6M3-22. We have the A6M3-32 already. The model 22 is really the only zero not in game.

And for non plane request:
Allow level stab to be used for all aircraft, not just bombers......... BUT, add a difficulty setting allowing the host to choose if he wants to allow level stab or not in the mission.
Old 12-23-2017, 04:14 PM
Approved Member

I would like to see a single seater Il2 with 37mm gun pods and the earlier DB bombers made flyable. The A6m3-22 would be interesting as well.
Old 12-23-2017, 05:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GROHOT View Post
Letov +1.

You can use only needed sight, but only with user skin. I try translate my beta version of manual about this function. But only part on english. I wtight that manual on russian language and not finished yet. But I working on translate. Maybe I can translate before New Year 2018.

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/CwUL/G6FJuoztS

If you read example from link you can use this function. But for now only in russian.

For D.XXI always use tube sight if you choose user skin. Not default. If you want reticle sight for D.XXI you need wright checksum your user skin in section [ReticleSight] at file customization.ini from folder with skins D.XXI

Best regards, GROHOT
Yeah, I know. And that's why I would like a SIMPLE way to choose between the tube and reflective sight ingame.
Old 12-25-2017, 04:13 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sita View Post
Su-2 is one of my dream ...
This plane is one of the "forgotten" ones from year 1941.
It wasn't the starish il2 who battled the invading Germans, but the modest SU-2.
Pilots didn't understood how to use the il2, and it suffered heavy losses at the beginning of Barbarossa. The blunt of operations was overtaken by the SU-2.

We played a 1941 campaign from the Russian side with modded SU-2.
The plane may be almost too good, but we enjoyed it a lot.
Old 12-25-2017, 04:44 PM
Approved Member

in fact few years ago i almost start work on it.... but at that moment wasn't enough info about it ...

http://forum.aviaskins.com/showpost....01&postcount=1