1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 05-16-2019, 11:56 AM
Approved Member

Wotn camps:
- Bonfire, mine, new game system and maps. hard. Made it w Terroin. He modded and I mapmaked.
- Expensive. New mod out now. Hard

Xworld:
- Red Sand
- Hytori mod w all kb spells, creature, items from all releases. Seemed easy at first look.

The Legend:
- ask Sirlancelot about mod. Hard by Matt something

I have only flirted with these mods except my own Bonfire. I also made Hylfire which is a wotn w though start but easier later. Mainly for short games, never played to the end.

Expensive is the most recent release so maybe this?

Perhapsrrussian forums have some too?
Old 06-02-2019, 12:20 PM
Approved Member

Well, it turned out there was (even) more content to the Trent War than I thought. (and I had less time playing than I thought).

It's finished now. Yet again I have to thank the makers : what an awesome campaign !

(I'll move on to Bonfire now )
Old 06-26-2019, 04:52 AM
Approved Member

Hey Rak! I think gonna start a new Trent game on Impossible with the paladin. I'm curious about how difficult will be this time. Last time get bored at the latest stages of the playthrough (too much leadership due to the Ogre Set and the common enemies not powerful enough to be a challenge. I played on Hard)

Last edited by Sirlancelot; 06-26-2019 at 08:04 AM.
Old 07-02-2019, 07:38 PM
Approved Member

To Sirlancelot: No clue about difficulty, since so much have been changed... There are many new sets, some just low level sets but "easy" to find with just 2 items. I have only had feedback from u that it was bored in the endgame. I guess it depends on luck etc. But if you encounter same situation, let me know. I won't be checking the forum as much as before, only now and then.
Old 07-27-2019, 02:52 PM
Approved Member

First of all, thank you for making this mod! I had a lot of fun playing it and can certainly be a stand alone game if it was longer!

Here are some of my thoughts completing it on hard - no loss except for bosses (never had a good strategy and patience to do them without losses)

1. My game only had low amounts of lvl 5 units in shops, apart from black dragons and rune mages. Only 12 trolls (3 in unguarded shop, rest gated behind difficult fight), 6 archdemons and 8 red dragons in entire game. Which would be fine for mage, but as warrior, 3/5 of my stacks weren't full most of time. Also no bone dragons to buy.
2. Never completed any set till like 95% in the game, even toy items set - I got last piece on last island. (the one with 1 happiness). By that stage, those sets are useless sadly. Can also be bad luck.
3. We don't fight much pirates, but after 1st half of the game, 80% of fights are either undead or gobots and friends, in very large quantity with tends to bore fast.
4. Hero fights are really good, most of them were very unique, sadly AI is too stupid to properly utilize spells given. Especially Paladin hero at last island, he bugged for me and never used his teleport.
5. Game could really use additional small side island between lower-upper trent progression - especially after you spawn undead stacks in lower trent. Even for my warrior most of them were "invicible". 1k + vampires, 3k spiders/skele archers and 20 + bone dragons. Phew.
6. Playing as warrior - it isn't that bad, I would say he is second strongest, last being paladin and 1st being mage. Dragon of Chaos even lvl 2 was probably most used spell by me.
7. Very big imbalance between pet dragon dmg skills. By some point I didn't even want my dragon to lvl up because all upgrades were bad for me. Either dmg boost wasn't worth the rage cost or +1 rest would skew my strategy hard. Mystic Egg is best one by far, especially when it cost 12-17 rage on later lvls. Wall is super good, but +1 rest on 1k hp wall is big nono, I had to use awaken dragon in last part of game a lot. Sadly scroll for it was in island after frog boss -.-
8. Best dragon - yellow one. 3% crit and mana accelerator makes getting trap and other medals really fast and easy. Especially for warrior. By the end of game, my troops crit chance was between 41-53%!

Small Bug - dragon egg nest (bone one for me) in left section of dungeon on the last island was unreachable for me. Just a small position adjusment and it's ok.

If anyone needs any help beating the mod no loss, I can help, apart from bosses
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (461.3 KB, 5 views)
Old 07-28-2019, 06:01 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megabajka View Post
If anyone needs any help beating the mod no loss, I can help, apart from bosses
Heh, I would actually preferred that "no losses" were impossible to achieve. Specially if you play on Impossible.

Really happy that you liked the campaign, though, raknefne deserves more recognition... and feedback!
Old 08-20-2019, 08:26 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megabajka View Post
1. My game only had low amounts of lvl 5 units in shops,
You know that's kinda irrelevant as you can summon any level 5 units you like with the Wanderer scrolls right?

Save game, Use scroll. if you don't get what you want, reload, summon 1 spider/thorn etc. Save. Use scroll again to get a different level 5 unit. Repeat until you get whatever you want.

The above works in all the Kings Bounty versions.

Daniel.