1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 09-30-2009, 08:43 PM
Approved Member

yep, thanks guys but unfortunately I can't supress it yet and won't be able to for a while.. the army's pretty big for me, I'm level 10 mage
Old 10-01-2009, 03:15 PM
Approved Member

I easily supressed it on Level 12, you should be able to on level 10 too. JUst use spells like Slow or summon creatures (Ice Ball, Phoenix, Evil Book) to hold off the 3 points of access where the knights can get to you, and while they are busy there, concentrate on the gremlin towers. I used an (almost) all-undead army (werewolves, vampires, ghosts, skeleton archers, plague zombies).
Old 10-01-2009, 07:26 PM
Approved Member

yep thanks for the tip, except the gremlin towers keep frying me with fireball or lightning or turning me into goats
Old 10-02-2009, 12:15 PM
Approved Member

You can resurrect those losses later. I hope you have invested in the Concentration skill that lets you recover +2 to +6 mana per round? It's a lifesaver here. Or, use the spell Magic Spring. Try to kill those towers, no matter their retaliations - I usually manage to kill one in the first round before it could act, and 1 every other round.

Sheep is a deadly spell, but these Gremlins can only cast it on level 1-2 units. So either do not bring those, or use Dispel.
Old 10-02-2009, 12:21 PM
Approved Member

depends on the difficulty what gremlin towers are i already seen my shamans turned into a sheep and inqi's too

but anyway every gremlin fight should be no casualties so long u have at LEAST 1 friendly gremlin tower

magic spring and resu all and gg gremlins
Old 10-02-2009, 06:06 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB Shockwave View Post
You can resurrect those losses later. I hope you have invested in the Concentration skill that lets you recover +2 to +6 mana per round? It's a lifesaver here. Or, use the spell Magic Spring. Try to kill those towers, no matter their retaliations - I usually manage to kill one in the first round before it could act, and 1 every other round.

Sheep is a deadly spell, but these Gremlins can only cast it on level 1-2 units. So either do not bring those, or use Dispel.
thanks! however, the problems is that I only got Resurrection on the Pirate Islands and by then I was out of crystals, so even though I have Order Magic 3 I don't actually have rezzy. I know this is a BIIIGG setback even though I'm only playing on Normal, but yeah I don't feel like restarting now.

Btw, I'd rather not use Dispel because it really isn't worth spending my mana on when I could be crushing them with my offensive spells ... but the sheep are a big problem
Old 10-02-2009, 07:30 PM
Approved Member

what's the problem with sheep?

it only last 2-3 turns

and mostly they do it on inqi's or something

just make sure u get a friendly gremlin tower alive to use source of magic and own them ^^
Old 10-04-2009, 07:48 PM
Approved Member

well they sheep my archers and stuf but i dont have them anymore and i don't have any more inqis but YAY i supressed it! quite easily actually, luckily they only managed to shoot off a couple of lightnings and fireballs before i julienned the evil grems far away with magic poleaxe as my melee units killed the ones close to me
btw I read up in the stickied Strategy guide on how to use Magic spring, so thx ill try that :d
Old 10-04-2009, 10:49 PM
Approved Member

that's why i made the strat guide

i would edit it later on more in detail and a bit more coordinated