1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 10-20-2009, 06:51 PM
Approved Member

Default pygmy and it's hidden abilities!

i was playing a game and did the first tournament challenge vs the goblin..

well something funny happenned

i waited with my maurader so the enemy would waste it's movement and i could carefully plan who i would kill with biting strike*(strike from a distance)

but that goblin had pygmied my maurader so i thought np only less damage

but gues what happenend :O the biting strike ability was gone when the maurader was in pygmy mode! OMG

THAT SURE wasn't noted in the spell list!

now i wonder what more abilities could be effected by this? maybe the snake strike too?

^^
Old 10-21-2009, 06:04 AM

It seems like it affects attacks that are one hex away. My Demonesses lost their no-retal whip attack when they got pygmied.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:27 AM
Approved Member

It should be like this :
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pygmy.JPG (16.4 KB, 51 views)
Old 10-21-2009, 10:04 AM
Approved Member

Hmm, is that from the patch?

In Armored princess a lot of spells have been changed, for example Dragon Arrows no longer completely ignores defense, just by a certain percentage. Also, Plague actually increases Undead morale when they are infected (weird people, these undead folks... )

Best spell change is that the useless Shroud has been merged with the Greasy Mist spell, so it also inflicts fire weakness on people inside the cloud, as well as reducing ranged damage by more percentage (30% on level I)
Old 10-21-2009, 06:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB Shockwave View Post
Hmm, is that from the patch?

In Armored princess a lot of spells have been changed, for example Dragon Arrows no longer completely ignores defense, just by a certain percentage. Also, Plague actually increases Undead morale when they are infected (weird people, these undead folks... )

Best spell change is that the useless Shroud has been merged with the Greasy Mist spell, so it also inflicts fire weakness on people inside the cloud, as well as reducing ranged damage by more percentage (30% on level I)
No patch man. A little change to eng_spells.lng file.

spell_pygmy_name=Pygmy
SN_pygmy=^spells_tN^
spell_pygmy_header=^spells_tC^
spell_pygmy_small=Target's Health and Attack are decreased.
spell_pygmy_desc=Reduces the target's size, decreasing its health, and the damage of its base attacks ..........................................
spell_pygmy_text_1=^spells_tSpell^Target's level: [DS08_Level].<br>Health: [DS08_Penalty], Damage: [DS08_Penalty].
spell_pygmy_text_2=^spells_tSpell^Target's level: [DS08_Level].<br>Health: [DS08_Penalty], Damage: [DS08_Penalty].
spell_pygmy_text_3=^spells_tSpell^Target's level: [DS08_Level].<br>Health: [DS08_Penalty], Damage: [DS08_Penalty].
spell_pygmy_hint=^spells_tEnew^

All you have to do is to replace the red dots with whatever description you like.