1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 08-02-2009, 01:49 PM
Approved Member

it;s so ******* funny people saying MAGE is the easiest ROFL!

warrior is BY FAR THE EASIEST Character!
with enough rage income and good use of time control your very safe against almost everything

people are so forgetting that mage and paladin just don't have enough leadership in the late game which makes it alot harder for them

yes sure spells are great but they ain't effective at mid late game(talking about chaos), ssave for sacrifice

your mainly using distortion and order anyway
and that is also very easy accesable by a warrior too!

GL&HF
^^
Old 08-02-2009, 03:03 PM

Who wrote mage is easier in impossible mode? Certainly not me.

About a warrior playing the battle in same way I did with a mage, I strongly doubt. There are three major points:
  • In many battles Higher Magic was a major point to keep control.
  • The 100 mana I had roughly through all the main game has been also a very important point.
  • The wide diversity of level 3 spells I had opened plenty tactics a warrior could not offer him.
I don't mean it's easier just that it's different and even without offensive spells it will be very hard for a warrior to mimic what a mage can do. I think that it's not a hazard if in Calinda warrior game most efficient troops are all long range but one and in my mage game only two are long range and in fact I even keep only one long range since before the labyrinth.

But we agree warrior is easier than mage in impossible mode. But it's not only coming from better Leadership.

Still I quote the best score is from mage not warrior.