1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > Death to Spies

Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #651  
Old 05-18-2013, 12:45 PM
forlik's Avatar
forlik forlik is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Minsk, Belarus
Posts: 450
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaFiveOne View Post
Hello Forlik, I'm a new member to these forums and barely found out about DtS, yes I know sad haha.. I was trying to download your mod for DtS MoT and it won't let me download from the "Minus" website where you have your files posted. When I try to download the files via your link on Minus, the website just takes me back to the homepage. I also tried to register to the site but then I am instantly taken to a Minus mobile app page. Is there any other way I can obtain your awesome work? Thank you!
The only way to get MoTmod - use official download page

UPD: Since the place for my site is 10 Mb only - I can't store all files on the site and have to use file sharing services. "Minus" was used long ago.

Last edited by forlik; 05-18-2013 at 12:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #652  
Old 05-18-2013, 06:29 PM
DeltaFiveOne DeltaFiveOne is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 3
Default

Thanks for the reply Forlik, much appreciated. Before I posted I was trying to use your website to d/l the files and it was going to a broken link. Thanks for updating that!
Reply With Quote
  #653  
Old 05-19-2013, 03:26 PM
forlik's Avatar
forlik forlik is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Minsk, Belarus
Posts: 450
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaFiveOne View Post
Before I posted I was trying to use your website to d/l the files and it was going to a broken link.
It was my mistake after the last site update. Sorry
Reply With Quote
  #654  
Old 06-08-2013, 03:35 PM
Liz Shaw's Avatar
Liz Shaw Liz Shaw is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 516
Default An update!

I'm planning to release the next version of my MoTmod Addon either when the Indiegogo campaign ends or when the upcoming DtS3 demo is released. For now, here are two things which I have done recently:
  • New Luftwaffe propaganda posters in Lightning
  • Revamped the passzones in Renegades. Most soldiers from the rank of sergeant up are now suspicious of you when wearing your standard camouflage. They also cannot be given orders when dressed as an officer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shad_09_06_2013_00-22-35_000.jpg (169.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg shad_09_06_2013_00-23-25_001.jpg (103.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg shad_09_06_2013_00-23-33_002.jpg (110.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg shad_09_06_2013_00-23-54_003.jpg (110.4 KB, 6 views)
Reply With Quote
  #655  
Old 06-11-2013, 08:00 AM
OSS OSS is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 113
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz Shaw View Post
I'm planning to release the next version of my MoTmod Addon either when the Indiegogo campaign ends or when the upcoming DtS3 demo is released. For now, here are two things which I have done recently:
  • New Luftwaffe propaganda posters in Lightning
  • Revamped the passzones in Renegades. Most soldiers from the rank of sergeant up are now suspicious of you when wearing your standard camouflage. They also cannot be given orders when dressed as an officer.

Nice. I suggest moving your thread to official forum.
ps. Who wear this blue uniform? I mean what rank is it?
Reply With Quote
  #656  
Old 06-11-2013, 10:04 AM
Liz Shaw's Avatar
Liz Shaw Liz Shaw is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 516
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSS View Post
Nice. I suggest moving your thread to official forum.
ps. Who wear this blue uniform? I mean what rank is it?
I will post it simultaneously on this thread and in the HG forum when the time comes. The blue uniform is meant to be a Luftwaffe uniform, but it needs more work (collar insignia and belt buckle are Wehrmacht).
Reply With Quote
  #657  
Old 06-11-2013, 01:32 PM
forlik's Avatar
forlik forlik is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Minsk, Belarus
Posts: 450
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz Shaw View Post
The blue uniform is meant to be a Luftwaffe uniform, but it needs more work (collar insignia and belt buckle are Wehrmacht).
I suggest to work on the color too. If you want my opinion - the current color isn't realistic.
I've found an interesting screen in my archives
Please look at the 4th officer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shad_04_04_2009_02-18-07_001.jpg (129.0 KB, 11 views)
Reply With Quote
  #658  
Old 06-12-2013, 12:48 AM
Liz Shaw's Avatar
Liz Shaw Liz Shaw is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 516
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forlik View Post
I suggest to work on the color too. If you want my opinion - the current color isn't realistic.
I've found an interesting screen in my archives
Please look at the 4th officer.
mok did that, huh? It's perfect! Doesn't stand out compared to my current one. Do you still have it in your files?
Reply With Quote
  #659  
Old 06-12-2013, 04:20 PM
firey5 firey5 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2
Default

I want to play this mod, but I can't access the site to get the English translations.
Reply With Quote
  #660  
Old 06-13-2013, 08:01 AM
forlik's Avatar
forlik forlik is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Minsk, Belarus
Posts: 450
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz Shaw View Post
mok did that, huh? It's perfect! Doesn't stand out compared to my current one. Do you still have it in your files?
Should be somewhere in my archives, will try to find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firey5 View Post
I want to play this mod, but I can't access the site to get the English translations.
That's strange, the site is accessible as I see. Have you downloaded other files?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:51 AM.

Based on a design by: Miner Skinz.com

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 1C Company. All rights reserved.