1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 07-28-2009, 07:45 PM

Default Places to Find Ancient Vamps

Can anyone list the possible places to find ancient vampires? I am playing all undead and my undead army has everything I want now with exception of the ancient vampires. I've been through the dwarf lands and snuck into Demonis, and still no luck. Are there vendors in the Elven Lands/Undead Land that have them fairly often?

Thanks!
Old 07-29-2009, 12:54 AM

From my games I often didn't get any Ancient Vampire, this game isn't suit to start with a planned approach without to know what resources will be really available.

There's only a limited set of resources you are sure to get in any game. I have seen Ancient Vampires in Darion Cemetery inside various crypts. Also in some shops of undead lands. I never see them in Freedom Islands, Dwarf area nor Demonis. Parhaps in the Labyrinth but I'm not sure.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:06 AM

Ancient vamps will often spawn in the dwarven necromancer's house.

Past that, your best bet is to scout deadville. I've found them in the temple of the bones (in the cemetary with the sealed crypts + elven souls) in every playthrough, but that doesn't mean they're guaranteed to be there. In general, with the number of guys selling undead you'd be unlucky to find no-one selling them.