1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 09-29-2009, 12:30 PM
Approved Member

there are a numbers of ways t get resu

in my present game i had it in death valley o.o
in darion the death paladin can sell it
in the swamp area where u must get the book(dig somewhere there ussualy is a resu scroll there)
Old 09-29-2009, 04:31 PM

The furius paladin can indeed sell it to you, but i think only if you are a paladin too. I have seen it. But if you are a paladin you get also +1 good item from him so probably this is the same with resurrect.

Well at least it is possible to get Gift from the Chest Q mage tower...
It is almost as good with Inqisitors just more mana.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:02 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arilian View Post
The furius paladin can indeed sell it to you, but i think only if you are a paladin too. I have seen it. But if you are a paladin you get also +1 good item from him so probably this is the same with resurrect.

Well at least it is possible to get Gift from the Chest Q mage tower...
It is almost as good with Inqisitors just more mana.
Could you elaborate on that? What chest and what mage tower?
Old 10-01-2009, 08:22 PM

Default One Stack + Invisibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucazaurus View Post
http://img132.imageshack.us/i/dwarfcastle.jpg/

Warrior on impossible.
Dwarf king's son castle

Tactic used : Invisibility lvl 1 on Ancient Vampire and Cloud of poison on enemy.
Combat ended in turn 31 with no losses.

Sometimes you get lucky with enemy's army composition,like in this case.
Wow, someone with the same idea! But do you mean Poisonous Cloud (the spell)? and how did you manage no casualties with that low numbers of bats, plus lost of mana from invisibility and poison spell? I was thinking of using ancient bats (for dark commander) too but isn't initiative a problem for this battle?

I've never beaten the game before-kept re-running to demonis and thinking of better tactics-but I find demoness are better for this tactic. I was just able to beat Dwarf King's son at lvl 10. This was only my 2nd battle and Spirits are quite weak but was able to do so. How are you doing later in the game? I've never been beyond this point and am worried there are few units to charm later in the game (i.e. dragons).

Regarding the resurrection spell, I've never found any resurrection spell in a chest - I've found them as scrolls laying around but only twice throughout maybe 5 play-throughs to Demonis (barbarian island on Freedom island as Mage and the other in the cemetery as Warrior). I noticed, if you are a Mage, in the tomb where you find the chronicle scrolls quest there a buried chest that gives strong spells. Maybe you can find resurrection in it. Though I think the spell is overrated for not casualties on impossible.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:30 AM
Approved Member

Cloud of poison from Sleem .Ancient Vampire bat form has high enough initiative to go first in combat .With wife Rina has +1 bonus .Invisibility lvl 1 cost 10 mana and stays 2 rounds.
So you cast Invisibility then use Cloud of poison and go Defend mode in first round. In second round you Wait. At the end of second round you Attack.
Then repeat.By the time you run out of mana and rage there wont be any more troops left. Just try to get Cloud of poison as high as you can before attacking the castle.
Old 10-02-2009, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB Shockwave View Post
Could you elaborate on that? What chest and what mage tower?
It is the mage tower where you get the Spirit of Rage Chest.

It sells Gift/Pheonix/Teleport/Peacefullness/Some other rare spells (one of them) at te beginning. (but no resurrect)
Old 10-02-2009, 12:18 PM
Approved Member

i hardly gotten ANY good spells there...
Old 10-02-2009, 01:09 PM
Approved Member

Yeah, it is random I think. It sold Fit of Energy for me there.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:56 PM
Approved Member

i mostly get trap or flame arrow there
but then again u can get these almost anywhere
Old 10-02-2009, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucazaurus View Post
Cloud of poison from Sleem .Ancient Vampire bat form has high enough initiative to go first in combat .With wife Rina has +1 bonus .Invisibility lvl 1 cost 10 mana and stays 2 rounds.
So you cast Invisibility then use Cloud of poison and go Defend mode in first round. In second round you Wait. At the end of second round you Attack.
Then repeat.By the time you run out of mana and rage there wont be any more troops left. Just try to get Cloud of poison as high as you can before attacking the castle.
Cloud of poison is a great idea since the enemies don't move around much. I noticed that I am depending heavily on rage to win battles against stacks twice the leadership of my demoness charm ability. I wonder how you manage to keep your rage so high without being attack. I'm thinking to switching to dryad stack for thorns (take damage and build up rage) + dryads have no retaliation but they are more of a defensive than offensive unit. Another dilemma that i need to solve are enemy thorn units who can detect invisible (very large stacks on elven islands).

I am very much in need of demon weapon Demetrius. I ran to all the shops available in demon world and elf and no luck... Does anyone know where I can find the weapon?