1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 10-02-2009, 07:29 PM
Approved Member

items are random so as the units u get each time u start a new game
Old 10-02-2009, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
I am very much in need of demon weapon Demetrius. I ran to all the shops available in demon world and elf and no luck... Does anyone know where I can find the weapon?
Items are random, but I guess you already know that. I got mine at Islands of Freedom, sold by a minor pirate shop, but you've swept that area already.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:55 PM

Thanks for the replies. Apparently the demon guy from Isshara's (spelling) quest sells the item after the mission... (and gives you her whip too!) He had the Demetrius weapon for sell - a little too late now that I've switch to dryads...

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but does anyone understand the nature of pain mirror spell? I've been utilizing it to take down high stack or lvl 5 (high defense) using my summon thorns. From my experience, it doesn't seem to return damage based on the original dealt but returns damage in terms of hp lost and even includes enemies' armor.

My situation (final round of tournament) - stack of 11 dragons (red, blacks are immune to pain mirror) did 10k damage on stack of 700 thorn warriors (8 hp). Pain mirror returns only ~6k in damage, still quite good since that killed around 8 dragons for 10mana, but 700 thorns at 8 hp that's 5600 damage + 180% should be 10k... so why only 6k? Anyways, just a suggestion.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:08 PM
Approved Member

If the hit was critical damage the game will ignore the extra damage and only return the base damage instead. Also the extra damage made to glot armor will be ignored.
In your case since the dragons have fire damag and thorns are vulnerable to fire , the game ignored thorn's penalty to fire and returned the base damage.
10k halved is 5k and since the pain mirror returns more then 100% you end up with 6k

Last edited by bucazaurus; 10-08-2009 at 05:13 PM.