1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 12-14-2009, 11:27 AM
JiMi_79 JiMi_79 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2
Default

Hi Pilots! Please add me to sim player list. I still have to learn a lot but it's really nice to fight with all of You Aces! I've changed my gampad layout so it'll take time to learn it but freelook is amazing and now I have not such big problems to spot enemy.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 12-14-2009, 11:58 AM
DEKZ_09 DEKZ_09 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: northampton,england
Posts: 7
Default

im an ace on arcade & realistic so its time to move onto sim. its been tough at first but what iv seen so far its better then the the other two modes. so if any one wiv an headset wnts someone to practice wiv just add me
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 12-14-2009, 11:58 AM
Rhah Rhah is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: London
Posts: 238
Default

The best way to learn is to get stuck in.. its a pretty friendly community, so if you want some help learning anything just ask.
Also, if you're serious about playing sim mode, Edal86 is setting up a "Battle for Europe" tournament, and the more players the better. The thread for it should be on the main page of this forum.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 12-14-2009, 12:52 PM
JiMi_79 JiMi_79 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2
Default

I have to practice more becouse now I'm rather flying pratice target then fighter pilot I've played with Edal86 couple days ago and he didn't give me a chance to shot down him - he's simply too good for me like other Aces here. I will practice more and try to play with You guys more, so my skills should go up with time. Thanks for all those good games.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 12-14-2009, 12:58 PM
DEKZ_09 DEKZ_09 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: northampton,england
Posts: 7
Default

I have signed up 4 the tourny c u there m8.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 12-14-2009, 03:05 PM
haitch40 haitch40 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: uk
Posts: 1,128
Default

im a sim guy now although only df no team games cos i cant identify friend and foe
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 12-14-2009, 03:14 PM
P-51 P-51 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: U.K
Posts: 893
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEKZ_09 View Post
I have signed up 4 the tourny c u there m8.
Nice to see you Dekz.

Need any help just ask!!
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 12-14-2009, 04:01 PM
fangface666 fangface666 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Norfolk, UK
Posts: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEKZ_09 View Post
im an ace on arcade & realistic so its time to move onto sim. its been tough at first but what iv seen so far its better then the the other two modes. so if any one wiv an headset wnts someone to practice wiv just add me
Thats fine DEKZ but just remember we can all hear you, you didnt seem too chuffed the other day hosting a Sim dogfight!
You bailed halfway through a game with me cosmo79 and alfaarbrath.
Choice language indeed

Any way I can understand your frustration, I've now started playing Sim and my kill to death ratio aint good 1 kill to 11 of my deaths in one game.......must practice more
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 12-14-2009, 05:36 PM
DEKZ_09 DEKZ_09 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: northampton,england
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fangface666 View Post
Thats fine DEKZ but just remember we can all hear you, you didnt seem too chuffed the other day hosting a Sim dogfight!
You bailed halfway through a game with me cosmo79 and alfaarbrath.
Choice language indeed

Any way I can understand your frustration, I've now started playing Sim and my kill to death ratio aint good 1 kill to 11 of my deaths in one game.......must practice more
sorry bowt bailing out i had a tough day at work. so when cosmos made me his play thing i couldnt control myself. i ant like that normaly m8 im sure u will find out when we fly together.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 12-14-2009, 06:02 PM
fangface666 fangface666 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Norfolk, UK
Posts: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEKZ_09 View Post
sorry bowt bailing out i had a tough day at work. so when cosmos made me his play thing i couldnt control myself. i ant like that normaly m8 im sure u will find out when we fly together.
No problem at all bud...I know what its like to get my arse kicked, full marks to you for hosting the game, the only way I would consider it is if I could specify all entrants are worse at flying than me and I'm sure there arent many
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 1C Company. All rights reserved.