1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Assault Squad

Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War

Old 05-28-2011, 05:19 AM

Question Where is the serial code for this game located at?

The game is telling me to put in my serial code for the game before I start it and I have no idea where to locate it. Anyone know?
Old 05-29-2011, 06:53 PM

Well I am assuming somewhere in the game box. When you purchased the game it came in a box. It usually is located somewhere on the back of the manual which can be found inside the game box. Hope this helps.
Old 05-30-2011, 07:32 AM

Default Reply

lol. Well first off I accidentally screwed up in that first post, I met to also say this game was a download off of amazon.com, I didn't buy a boxed copy of it(couldn't find any so had to download it). The second thing is I just recently found that I did indeed have the serial number for the game the whole time it's just amazon placed it in a really strange place. I have a new problem though however.....when I put the serial code into where it wants me to, the game will not accept it. Always tells me "activation failed" after it......I've read online other people have had this strange problem too, is their anyway around it? Do you know? Anyone else?
Old 05-30-2011, 08:19 AM
Approved Member

I bought mine from YuPlay. I was having the same problem, it was very frustrating. I even contacted their support which couldn't help me. I think it was two days later and a lot of re-trying I figured out my problem. I was putting in the wrong set of numbers. Did you get a "serial number" and a "registration code"? You should try them both.
Old 05-31-2011, 02:14 AM

Default Reply

Yeah I got both, I just keep copying and pasting them into where it ask for the serial code but it keeps just sayig activation failed each time....-_-.