1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Assault Squad

Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War

Old 09-06-2011, 03:23 AM

Default Men Of War Assault Squad Command Points increase

Ive been looking all over online on how to increase the cp cap in men of war assault squad, for LAN play with a buddy, but i cant find it;

ive also looked for mods that do this but i cant find any either so i tried to edit it myself in the gamelogic pak file with notepad, but it didnt let me save the edited file so i tried saving on the desktop and replacing it but that gave me an error at launch.

So my question is, is there a mod that increases the cp for assault squad, and if there is were can i download... if not How can i edit it myself or if someone can give me a link to a tutorial place were they do this, that would be awesome

Plzz i would really appreciate it if someone would help me out
Old 09-06-2011, 05:00 PM

woltersum is someone i know on YouTube that has made some cheat mod he could be able to help you or you can just download one of his cheat mod to increasing the CP or whatever is needed for you,

Note: i have never downloaded any of his cheat mod so i wouldn't know if it really works or not
Old 09-07-2011, 04:09 AM

thanks a hole lots bro!! this could be just wat i need and more
Old 09-07-2011, 05:01 PM

actually that wasnt at all wat i needed the cheat mod only works in skirmish mode were u dont even use cp and is actually quite limited i must add.....
So if theres anyone that knows how to increase the cp for LAN play please enlighten me im sure it cnt be too hard to do since its very easy in most games but hard to find in this one
Old 09-09-2011, 07:34 AM

Custom settings in multiplayer aren't enough of a CP increase?
Old 09-10-2011, 12:21 AM

dont get me wrong the game is still loads of fun but i would love to see 20 tanks vs 20 tanks and 200 infantry without having to get a bunch of people
Old 09-10-2011, 10:43 AM

It can be done with a mod, you can try the BoW2 mod it seem to work in Assault Squad, their is a test mode with unlimited point that let you play with everything in multiplayer, here is the link: http://www.moddb.com/mods/brothers-of-war-bow

let me know if it still work, if not you would have to wait for BoW3 for AS to come out
Old 06-13-2012, 11:29 PM

help pls

i want to play multi but is there a cheat menu where u can spawn all the fraction<nation> unit :3 that way i have mass destrution also if there is a no limit on money and time <<<<THX>>>> :3

also make it compatible with realism mod because i like the muas :3 thx for helping me :3 oh and the mod u posted doesnt work on my assult squad

Last edited by nabuko; 06-13-2012 at 11:40 PM. Reason: forgot to put something :3