1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 05-26-2012, 06:46 AM

It looks interesting. I'll definitely check it out. I'm not much of a gamer, but I'm really looking forward to the "Wrath of the lamb" expansion for the binding of isaac, and then orcs must die 2 and finally king's bounty warriors of the north. Those are the only games I've really been into for a while. But i'll check out your suggestion
Old 07-05-2012, 02:49 PM

It must be a joke.Even though this is the official forum of the KBWoN, we haven't been able get any nfo about the game such as release date which is a very crucial piece of nfo for some of us.

And again I have to underline that this is the offical forum.Very dissapointing
Old 07-05-2012, 02:55 PM
Approved Member

There's always been a lack of official info, technical problems people have are generally ignored etc. Ah well I love King's Bounty so will put up with it.

Daniel.
Old 07-05-2012, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by giancamo View Post
It must be a joke.Even though this is the official forum of the KBWoN, we haven't been able get any nfo about the game such as release date which is a very crucial piece of nfo for some of us.

And again I have to underline that this is the offical forum.Very dissapointing
Yes it would be nice if the mods gave regular(weekly/bi-weekly) updates about this game. Heck even if it's only to say: "well we finished editing such & such"...anything just to keep the fan enthusiam as high as possible.

I guess that's why it's a good thing there are a LOT of entertainment options out there to keep oneself busy, and not have to wait around on one game.
(of course we are all doing just that though! )
Old 07-05-2012, 04:21 PM
Approved Member

Bad thing about KB series is that fan base is low in numbers (comparing to other recent games). On other hand every army need lots of grunts, and allot less commanders, and generals to lead mindless masses of footsoliders = KB fans should see themselves as leaders of future army`s
So I understand developers lack of interest for regular announcement for new game. But still only thing we got official is delay of release date from spring 2012, to jun 2012, and now 12.2012 . . . I really hope they give us something worth all this waiting.
Old 07-05-2012, 05:09 PM

Agree with Fatt Shade.
After years of gaming, I tend to think that "the longer the wait = the better the game".
While waiting, I just replay the existing KB games. But my favourite is still KBAP as AP is a cool babe.
Old 07-05-2012, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Agree with Fatt Shade.
After years of gaming, I tend to think that "the longer the wait = the better the game".
While waiting, I just replay the existing KB games. But my favourite is still KBAP as AP is a cool babe.
Waiting isn't the issue here, but not knowing for how long definitely is.Dev-team could have some problems (technical,marketing etc.) and I understand that.But letting the fans be aware of that gives us an estimated time line for release.

We don't know whether they are fixing small problems such as a few bugs or big problems such as game engine or it's not about fixing anything, they're just polishing the game.These elements can change the deadline and imo results should be addressed here periodically.

In the end we all know this is just a game like any others and I'd also like to think that "the longer we wait, the better game we get" but in this scenerio without proper information I fear it's going to be like "the longer we wait, the less excited we feel"
Old 07-09-2012, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatt_Shade View Post
Bad thing about KB series is that fan base is low in numbers (comparing to other recent games). On other hand every army need lots of grunts, and allot less commanders, and generals to lead mindless masses of footsoliders = KB fans should see themselves as leaders of future army`s
So I understand developers lack of interest for regular announcement for new game. But still only thing we got official is delay of release date from spring 2012, to jun 2012, and now 12.2012 . . . I really hope they give us something worth all this waiting.
Uhm, last time I checked...gathering news about an upcoming PC game draws no real parallel to the military chain of command. Regardless of country.
We(the fans) don't need a tiered level of information dissemination, just ONE person to give us a monthly update. Just to keep the us "in the loop", and maintain enthusiasm.
I don't think the dev's have a "lack of interest" in putting forth said information, more that they are probably busy with their work, and post messages when they are able.
Also, Spring 2012 & June 2012 are pretty much the same thing. We got the first potential date as Spring 2012...that has now been pushed to Fall 2012. Where did you hear about "12.2012"?
Old 07-10-2012, 06:37 AM
Approved Member

Gamespot has a december 2012 release date. They previously had Spring and then June release dates.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:22 AM
Approved Member

I'm replaying AP and CW at the moment and loving it! I'd only played it once before and that was about 11 months ago. Hopefully that should see me through till whenever this releases.

Daniel.