ONLY for Nobilis 1.7 mod_17_eng_interface.zip Do not use for another versions
Installation: put the file mod_17_eng_interface.kfs into the folder "game folder"\data\mods
ONLY for Atari 1.6.5 mod_165_eng_interface.zip Do not use for another versions
Installation: put the file mod_165_eng_interface.kfs into the folder "game folder"\data\mods
ONLY for US version 1.64 mod_164_eng_interface.zip Do not use for another versions
Installation: put the file mod_164_eng_interface.kfs into the folder "game folder"\data\mods
ONLY for US version 1.6b7 mod_16b7_eng_interface.zip Do not use for another versions
(without "Intro movies disabled" and "Pop-up messages for the skills now show info about all the future levels, not just the next one.")
Installation: put the file mod_16b7_eng_interface.kfs into the folder "game folder"\data\mods
- Intro movies disabled (ignoring options set-up).
- "Favorites" tab added to the Book of Magic. [thanks to tav and Айвен]
tab has been added to the game since patch 1.6, mod just enables it.
The 12 spells, most often used by player, are put on the tab
they are sorted on the tab according to the spell levels
selection of the spell counts as use of it, not the actual cast (for example, if player used Resurrection, to check, if any stack needs it)
Alt + left mouse buttons in combat removes the spell from the tab.
- Dialog font size changed from 14 to 16.
- Floating battle messages, showing dealt damage, are now printed in red.
- Pop-up messages, showing enemy strength, are now printed in different colors, depending on the enemies power. [by Woolfer]
- In pop-up messages, showing damage prognosis, numbers are set off in bold and bright color.
- Pop-up messages, showing damage prognosis, also show the current chance of a Critical Attack.
- Pop-up messages for the items now also show, which set does it belong to.
- Pop-up messages for spell upgrade/study now show info about all the future levels, not just the next one
- Pop-up message for the scroll now shows its price.
- Pop-up messages for the skills now show info about all the future levels, not just the next one.
- Creatures chance for a critical attack is now shown [by Serimon]
- Pop-up message for the experience now shows:
History of previous character development [by Evil-Good]
How much runes will hero receive on the next levels
Other my mods:
1. shot Rage Spirits animation
2. weak (very weak, weak, slightly weaker) enemies do not attack
3. At the Warrior depending on level of ability "Rage" is chance (10 %, 20 %, 30 %) to receive a rage potion after fight.
At the Mage depending on level of ability "Alchemist" is chance (10 %, 20 %, 30 %) to receive a mana potion after fight.
4. Camera range increased from 18 to 32
PS: Do not use for another versions!
Last edited by spamm; 02-26-2009 at 09:18 AM.
I created the /mods folder & put that in the data folder. Then I put the 16b7 file in the mods folder. For some reason my game won't even start. It never loads up. It acts like it is loading then all of a sudden it just stops. Anyone know what the problem could be? I REALLY want this mod.
And yes I have the correct version. I verified it in-game that it is 16b7.
I downloaded from Atari website. Would that have anything to do with it?
1.6.4 - digital US version from site
or not ?